Updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 191

Updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 191 has been released:

1. Fixed error of libraries compiling.

2. Fixed error of history updating when changing accounts.

3. Fixed drawing of the list of open positions.

4. Fixed drawing of anchoring points for Equidistant Channel.

5. Only selected trendlines are available for grouped moving of objects.

6. Expert initialization function can only be called after all data have been income when starting the terminal or changing accounts.

7. МQL4: Added access to Fibo objects levels properties from programs.

8. MQL4: Fixed reading error for large strings with the FileReadString function.

9. Tester: Immediate stopping of testing when not enough memory.

10. Tester: The result is discarded if a testing limit has been reached during optimizing.

11. Tester: Added automated deletion of testing sequences in 28 days after the last access.

12. Tester: Manual changing of the "Recalculate" parameter is stored and applied at terminal starting.

13. Tester: Added automated controlling of the "Recalculate" parameter when working with testing data.

14. Tester: Added possibility to display optimization results as a 2D-graph.

15. Fixed opening of a new chart when there is a large amount of symbols available.

16. Added keeping saved of the Full Screen mode.

17. Enhanced saving of the terminal settings when using two monitors.

18. Added displaying of SL and TP for symbols processed in the Request mode.

19. Fixed drawing of objects in monthly charts.

20. Extended operation of the data publishing function: The Publisher now sends a GIF file, as well, if an detailed report is applied.

21. Added possibility to hide and show symbols as a group in the "Market Watch" window.

22. Fixed displaying of compilation error line pointer in MetaEditor.

23. Revised MetaEditor Dictionary.

24. Tester: Fixed displaying of optimization parameters in the list of results.

This version of the terminal is available for downloading from our website only at:
https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community

After testing period is completed, we will oficially release Build 192.

Sorry my mistake :(

24. Tester: Fixed displaying of optimization parameters in the list of results.

The optimization parameters are now displaying correctly in the list of results. However, the optimiser now has a new problem: if you optimise, then from the Optimisation Results choose a value of the optimised parameter and run a test report on just that one value, the Total net Profit in the test report is different from the Profit in the Optimisation Results. I haven't seen that in previous versions.

However, the optimiser now has a new problem: if you optimise, then from the Optimisation Results choose a value of the optimised parameter and run a test report on just that one value, the Total net Profit in the test report is different from the Profit in the Optimisation Results. I haven't seen that in previous versions.

Please download again. Client terminal build 191 dated 7 april

Thanks Slawa, I confirm that the 7 April version has fixed that problem.

I installed build 191 but now the language for my existing Metaquotes 4 install and the prebuild is in Russian. I am pretty sure I selected English. Is there a way to get back to the English language setting and if so what is it?

TIA,
Karanjit
Reason: