Why am I receiving negative profits from successful trades that should have been profitable?

Hello, I am relatively new to the system so this might just be a newbie question, but I can't seem to find an answer to it so here I am. I've attached a photo so you can see the results yourself but the problem is that I've made 2 trades of BTCUSD both which beat the spread and show that they have collectively returned a profit of about 230 USD on the right hand side. The left side however suggests that I didn't make any profits at all and somehow actually lost about 240 USD. My immediate guess is that this happened because I traded a cryptocurrency pair. I have traded crypto extensively in the past and am aware that the broker will usually take 10 cents on the dollar of every trade you make and throw it in the garbage, so if its obvious that this is what's happened here feel free to say so, but I'm not entirely convinced so I'm asking anyway. If it helps, I tested a non crypto trade with a different broker and didn't encounter this problem. Your help is appreciated, thanks.

Enable the other trading cost columns, such as Commissions, Fees and Swaps. They may be affecting your final profit amount.

In the trade "History" tab, right-click one of the lines, then from the "Columns" option, enable the extra columns.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Enable the other trading cost columns, such as Commissions, Fees and Swaps. They may be affecting your final profit amount.

In the trade "History" tab, right-click one of the lines, then from the "Columns" option, enable the extra columns.

I did what you said and it turns out the culprit was the commission fees, thank you, I appreciate it.
Reason: