Experts: Advisor Based on RSI and Martingale - page 2

Vladislav Boyko #:

If I guessed right, then this is mostly user error (incorrect settings). The expert did not try to send an order with an incorrect lot from the settings and this is already good. Therefore, I would not call this particular case an error of the advisor.

I have not tried to compile or run this. My comments only apply to the screenshot of the log you attached.

My input lot was 0.01, so why it assumed the input was 0.00 was unknown.
Code must always be tested before you can give a valid assumption of the problem. It wasn't my inputs, because when I commented out this minvol and maxvol code...the EA started working.
Yes, it looked like it should have worked with this code, but it didn't though.

To get to the root of the problem causing it to not work for me, it appears to be this code I have highlighted here:

It will work when this is removed

Seems quite good and clean actually, better than other Martingale EAs. 

I changed the TP from300 to 200 points

I also made this change in the code in order for it to run without problems:

@phade #: To get to the root of the problem causing it to not work for me, it appears to be this code I have highlighted here: It will work when this is removed
phade #: Seems quite good and clean actually, better than other Martingale EAs. I changed the TP from300 to 200 points. I also made this change in the code in order for it to run without problems:

Please don't post screenshots of code. Please use the CODE button (Alt-S) instead.

Code button in editor

phade #:

The log was too big to upload, it shows the error:

Thank you, i updated code, please download new version. 

Vladislav Boyko #:

Looks like the reason is here:

Most likely, your lot in the settings is less than the minimum allowable

P.S. I'm not the author, I came here by chance😄

Yes, that was the problem.. 

It's working very well in demo account, good job Yury, thanks you, but remember it's bot of martingala, it's only for fun. Luck  in the trading. 

US500 NASDAQ

What time are you using to run the ea?

Eric Pedron #:
What time are you using to run the ea?

default, you can experiment with this

Very cool EA, congratulations!
Would it be too much trouble to add daily profit and daily loss? 
Reason: