cant share my EA - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Only the executables files themselves ...

You will still need to clean up the updating folders or else it will update to beta again.

what do i do with this files than?
I really want to fix this..
I have deleted everything and uninstalled everything.
searched all over the computer for anything with  MetaQuotes. all deleted, as well as roamning folder though %appdata..
But still when i download i get that version..

Fernando Carreiro #:
That is probably because you did not clean up the directories and the previous "beta" update files are still there after you reinstall.

I even tried installing it on a fresh VPS and still i keep getting build number 3914

Oshry Benbenisty Ur #: I even tried installing it on a fresh VPS and still i keep getting build number 3914

I find it strange that a reputable broker is pushing out "beta" builds, so I suspect you are doing something incorrectly, but have no idea what that may be.

For now, just use the alternative, which is to compile in the regular X64 mode only, as shown above.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I find it strange that a reputable broker is pushing out "beta" builds, so I suspect you are doing something incorrectly, but have no idea what that may be.

For now, just use the alternative, which is to compile in the regular X64 mode only, as shown above.

I have only complied with x64 and it still gave me that error..

i never touched the compling settings ... :(

Oshry Benbenisty Ur # : I have only complied with x64 and it still gave me that error.. i never touched the compling settings ... :(

Then it is a "beta" build bug. You will have to roll-back. You should also check which build your friend is using.

Unfortunately, teaching you how to clean up the directories and restore executable files from the link provided above is beyond the scope of this forum.

You may also want to read the related thread on the Russian forum, and convey your grievances there and hopefully get your issue resolved.

Just remember to post in Russian (use the auto-translation tool).

Компиляция MQL5 программ с набором инструкций AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3 с 3902 билда - В очередной бете мы выпустили возможность компиляции MQL5 программ с использованием AVX FMA3.
Компиляция MQL5 программ с набором инструкций AVX / AVX2 + FMA3 / AVX512 + FMA3 с 3902 билда - В очередной бете мы выпустили возможность компиляции MQL5 программ с использованием AVX FMA3.
  • www.mql5.com
Можно получить какие-нибудь пояснения комментарии от разработчиков по работе MT5 на процессорах с ядрами. Гвоздями прибивать affinity mask можно только в особых случаях жесткой оптимизации конкретного приложения
Reason: