i can not login my account in MT4 and surfing MQL5.com in my home computer

Dear MQL5 staff,

i can not login my account in MT4 and surfing MQL5.com in my home computer. am i my IP have been blocked?

Your MQL5 account login is mangyin and if you have forgotted or confused your MQL5 account password, you can reset it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your MQL5 account login is mangyin and if you have forgotted or confused your MQL5 account password, you can reset it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

I can login MQL5 via my phone. But i can not login MQL5 in MT4 and  I can not reach the MQL5 website. So that, Is that my IP blacklisted by MQL5? My home computer IP is IPv4: 124.244.157.183

Free TAM #:

I can login MQL5 via my phone. But i can not login MQL5 in MT4 and  I can not reach the MQL5 website. So that, Is that my IP blacklisted by MQL5? My home computer IP is IPv4: 124.244.157.183

It may be the many reasons for that.
Besides, the "login MQL5 in MT4" (filling the Community tab of MT4) and reach the MQL5 website in desktop browser are not connected with each other in most of the cases (and IP has nothing to do with that in many cases as well).

And it all depends on which errors (error number) are getting in browser and in MT4 for example (because it may be many reasons of that).

Sergey Golubev #:
It may be the many reasons for that.
Besides, the "login MQL5 in MT4" (filling the Community tab of MT4) and reach the MQL5 website in desktop browser are not connected with each other in most of the cases (and IP has nothing to do with that in many cases as well).

And it all depends on which errors (error number) are getting in browser and in MT4 for example (because it may be many reasons of that).

i can login after i using VPN. So should i keep using VPN?

Sergey Golubev #:

Yes, it depends on which error number.
For example - error 403 and 443 - read this post

If you got "fake ban by IP" (and if you are on dynamic IP) so you can do the same as I am doing in this case - read this thread:
IP got banned after I turned off VPN 

Reason: