Tick Value

In the contract specification of MT5, is it normal for the Tick Value constantly change? Every time I check the tick value in the contract specification (e.g for AUDCHF) it will be different every 5 minutes or so. Why does this happen and what are the consequences of it?

Andro:
In the contract specification of MT5, is it normal for the Tick Value constantly change? Every time I check the tick value in the contract specification (e.g for AUDCHF) it will be different every 5 minutes or so. Why does this happen and what are the consequences of it?

This is because your account currency is different than the symbols base currency, and your broker actually provides the tick value in your account currency.

Dominik Egert #:

This is because your account currency is different than the symbols base currency, and your broker actually provides the tick value in your account currency.

Even when the symbol's base currency is the same as my account's currency, the tick value still changes

Edit: 
The tick value will remain the same when the profit currency (not base currency) is the same as account's currency
Reason: