Bug?

I programmed an expert advisor to monitor multiple currency symbols. It's working properly on a standard account. However, the expert advisor will not trade on a mini-account.

I programmed an expert advisor to monitor multiple currency symbols. It's working properly on a standard account. However, the expert advisor will not trade on a mini-account.

Most likely not a bug!
Check if the symbols on your mini are modified like this "EURUSDm" rather than "EURUSD" in regular account.

Most likely not a bug!
Check if the symbols on your mini are modified like this "EURUSDm" rather than "EURUSD" in regular account.

The charts we're and are labeled "EURUSDm": which means that I'm running a mini-account. When I tested it on the standard, "EURUSD", it worked perfectly. The lot sizes and account equity and balance variables we're also checked. Remember, I'm monitoring multiple currency symbols here!

Most likely not a bug!

The charts we're and are labeled "EURUSDm": which means that I'm running a mini-account. When I tested it on the standard, "EURUSD", it worked perfectly. The lot sizes and account equity and balance variables we're also checked. Remember, I'm monitoring multiple currency symbols here!

I do not see your code, but unless you design your code so it would understand both types of symbols, with "m" and without "m" your code will obviously not work.
Reason: