Metatrader 5 Strategy tester optimization

What is minimum recommended specs for strategy tester optimization like not to take forever to optimize strategy.
You can recommend me  cores threads or ram. preferably laptop. I am looking to spend as minimum as possible to be able to optimize eas.

There is no specific answer to your question, it depends on the EA, how it is coded, the number of parameters that you want to optimize, the time period that you will optimize them on, the modelling quality, the optimization type etc.

Your question is quite vague, however I'm picking up that you're trying to perform your optimizations faster. 

Everything Eleni stressed is important and relevant to your question. 

There are pleanty of forum discussions that are on this same topic, you should read those too. They'll recommend tips such as performing calculations once per candle instead of per tick and many more things.

However don't be in such a big rush. The optimization algorithm in MT5 is a genetic algorithm, genetic algorithms are time intensive, or in other words they consume a lot of time in order to perform their jobs. And in fact sometimes, if you perform an optimisation twice on the same market on the same time period, you might find profitable settings on the second test that didn't appear in the first test at all. 

Reason: