A quick question for someone out there that is already successful with manual trading.

Hello guys,

I hope you are well,

I'm having a huge dilemma in regards manual trading...

I have been using my EA's for quite some time.. I successful with them however I do not feel that I'm pushing hard enough and decided 2 years ago to embarc in this adventure of learning how to successfully manual trade.

I have never had success. I have tried ICT price actiona nd indicator trading.

I truly believe this is my fault but still I would like to get some free/paid guidance from you in regards to where I should start.

I'm quite all over the place at the moment. 

Would you be kind enough to point a direction ?

Thank you all for your help.

Regards

Are you looking for a general introduction to manual trading, or do you want to learn a specific trading strategy/system? Are you a short term trader (intraday) or do you prefer a long term approach to trading (daily or weekly chart)? 

Suren Khosravi #:
Are you looking for a general introduction to manual trading, or do you want to learn a specific trading strategy/system? Are you a short term trader (intraday) or do you prefer a long term approach to trading (daily or weekly chart)? 

Hello Suren! I hope you are well and thank you for answering back. I'm looking for some guidance in regards any type of strategy/system that I can focus on. Normally with my EA' s i do trade intraday. 1,5 and 15 Minutes.

I know the basics ( I believe ) but I cannot really be successful manually trading however instead of quitting I prefer to ask for opinion/guidance in regards a system someone is using that have success with.

Thank you once again.

JC

Mr Joao Diogo Santos Costa:

Hello guys,

I hope you are well,

I'm having a huge dilemma in regards manual trading...

I have been using my EA's for quite some time.. I successful with them however I do not feel that I'm pushing hard enough and decided 2 years ago to embarc in this adventure of learning how to successfully manual trade.

I have never had success. I have tried ICT price actiona nd indicator trading.

I truly believe this is my fault but still I would like to get some free/paid guidance from you in regards to where I should start.

I'm quite all over the place at the moment. 

Would you be kind enough to point a direction ?

Thank you all for your help.

Regards

You can refer to SMC Trading System which stands for Smart Money Concept. This is a trading method based on cash flow analysis from Smart Money, tracing transactions that Smart Money lines leave on the market by analyzing and planning transactions to follow these Smart Money lines.

And there are many other manual trades that use strategies that don't require technical analysis, but are very effective

Reason: