MT Ce and Proxy Servers

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a work around when working with MT Ce using Wifi restricted by a proxy server! Unfortunately, all the AP's i use require the use of a proxy to access outside resources. Any help is appreaciated! Or, something to consider for future releases!

Thanks!

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a work around when working with MT Ce using Wifi restricted by a proxy server! Unfortunately, all the AP's i use require the use of a proxy to access outside resources. Any help is appreaciated! Or, something to consider for future releases!

Thanks!

MetaTrader CE project is frozen. Use MetaTrader 4 Mobile.

I have tried to install MT 4 Mobile, however, and this has been posted, once installed via either pda or my windows machine, when i click on "try it" the program crashes/closes" and does not stay resident. Any suggestions?

PDA: Ipaq rx1950 - Windows Mobile 5.0 - .Net compact framework 2

I have tried to install MT 4 Mobile, however, and this has been posted, once installed via either pda or my windows machine, when i click on "try it" the program crashes/closes" and does not stay resident. Any suggestions?

PDA: Ipaq rx1950 - Windows Mobile 5.0 - .Net compact framework 2

My new PDA also can't run MT4 Mobile.
Hope Metaquotes update her MT4 Mobile to compatiable with WM5 as soon as possible.
Reason: