Multiple order book simultaneously

Hello, let me explain my problem.

I use prorealtime for my technical analysis, and it suits me perfectly. I have all my indicators, all my benchmarks and my habits. I have to go through a broker for a prop firm challenge that requires me to go through MT5.

I therefore plan to first do my analysis on prorealtime and place my orders manually by order book on MT5.

I trade in UT 15min and during these 15 I need to open several order books to prepare my trades that I spend at the end of the period.

Here is my pb, is it possible to open several order books simultaneously to prepare my operations? Today I can only open one order book at a time. If this is not possible natively, does anyone know of a utility that would do this?

Thanks for your insights

Wilfried Pelletier:
Hello, let me explain my problem.

I use prorealtime for my technical analysis, and it suits me perfectly. I have all my indicators, all my benchmarks and my habits. I have to go through a broker for a prop firm challenge that requires me to go through MT5.

I therefore plan to first do my analysis on prorealtime and place my orders manually by order book on MT5.

I trade in UT 15min and during these 15 I need to open several order books to prepare my trades that I spend at the end of the period.

Here is my pb, is it possible to open several order books simultaneously to prepare my operations? Today I can only open one order book at a time. If this is not possible natively, does anyone know of a utility that would do this?

Thanks for your insights
MT5 has only one order book window >per instance<

What you could do is open MT5 multiple times and get one order book window per instance.

If that's not satisfying, you most probably need to hire a freelancer to build a software for you that shows the order books as you require them.

Wilfried Pelletier:
Xin chào, hãy để tôi giải thích vấn đề của tôi.

Tôi sử dụng thời gian thực cho phân tích kỹ thuật của mình và nó hoàn toàn phù hợp với tôi. Tôi có tất cả các chỉ số, tất cả các điểm chuẩn và thói quen của mình. Tôi phải thông qua một nhà môi giới cho một thử thách của công ty hỗ trợ yêu cầu tôi phải thông qua MT5.

Do đó, trước tiên tôi dự định thực hiện phân tích của mình trên thời gian thực và đặt lệnh theo cách thủ công bằng sổ lệnh trên MT5.

Tôi giao dịch bằng UT trong 15 phút và trong 15 phút này, tôi cần mở một số sổ lệnh để chuẩn bị cho các giao dịch mà tôi chi tiêu vào cuối kỳ.

Đây là pb của tôi, có thể mở nhiều sổ lệnh đồng thời để chuẩn bị cho các hoạt động của tôi không? Hôm nay tôi chỉ có thể mở một sổ lệnh tại một thời điểm. Nếu điều này không thể thực hiện được, có ai biết tiện ích nào có thể thực hiện việc này không?

Cảm ơn vì những hiểu biết của bạn

You want to open multiple orders at the same time for a Currency Pair or Multiple Currency Pairs.  For example, if you open a Buy XAUUSD order, the GBPUSD, EURUSD, ... also enter a Buy order, is that your idea?

Dominik Christian Egert #:
MT5 has only one order book window >per instance<

What you could do is open MT5 multiple times and get one order book window per instance.

If that's not satisfying, you most probably need to hire a freelancer to build a software for you that shows the order books as you require them.

Ok understood

thxs

Reason: