Freezing MT5 <deleted> at New York open

I desire to know what could be the cause of this problem, which has been going on for over a year.

In every market day (from Monday to Friday) in a very precise way, at 9:37 am New York time, the MT5 platform of <deleted> is blocked for a time that varies from an hour up to 3-4 hours, after this period it returns to work.
It happens only to the mt5, not in other platforms of <deleted> and also not in other mt5 platforms of other brokers. I need mt5 because I also use buy stop limit and sell stop limit orders. They are also in C-traders, but they are different, they have set ups price limitations.

I have already contacted their service several times, but they have not been able to solve me.

In a year the already tried all, reprinted the platform, but nothing, at 9:37 it freezes. 

Dem0568:

Hi,

I have edited your publication. Mentioning brokers is forbidden (it is considered advertising even indirectly as you did). Knowing the name of the broker is totally irrelevant information to get help.

Thank you!

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Hi,

I have edited your publication. Mentioning brokers is forbidden (it is considered advertising even indirectly as you did). Knowing the name of the broker is totally irrelevant information to get help.

Thank you!

Okay, no problem, even if it’s them, their service told me to write the problem here.

What is written inn the Journal log?

Carl Schreiber #:
What is written inn the Journal log?
Today, if MT5 blocks, I place it, I have to wait for 15:30 in Italy.

I noticed that the time of the journal is not that of the broker, of the markets, but it is the real time, of the trader’s country.

Dem0568 #:
Today, if MT5 blocks, I place it, I have to wait for 15:30 in Italy.

I noticed that the time of the journal is not that of the broker, of the markets, but it is the real time, of the trader’s country.
Today’s journal is attached, the block of mt5 took place from 9:37 until 10:37 (New York time) that correspond to 15:37 until 16:37 considering the time of the journal.
Files:
jou.png  91 kb

You ask, but there is no information to base an opinion.

1. Open a demo account with a new broker. If there is no problem, then it's your broker. Otherwise, it is with you.
  2. Add print statements where you enter and exit functions. Find out where. Then you can find out why.

William Roeder #:

You ask, but there is no information to base an opinion.

1. Open a demo account with a new broker. If there is no problem, then it's your broker. Otherwise, it is with you.
  2. Add print statements where you enter and exit functions. Find out where. Then you can find out why.
Absolutely, I have other mt5 platforms of other brokers and in the same times they all work, the only one that does not work is that broker.

I don’t quite get point two, what do you mean?

Dem0568 #:
Absolutely, I have other mt5 platforms of other brokers and in the same times they all work, the only one that does not work is that broker.

I don’t quite get point two, what do you mean?

What do you mean exactly by "blocked for a time that varies from an hour up to 3-4 hours " ? Please be more precise.

What is running on this platform as indicators or EAs ?

Alain Verleyen #:

What do you mean exactly by "blocked for a time that varies from an hour up to 3-4 hours " ? Please be more precise.

What is running on this platform as indicators or EAs ?

In the sense that at 9:37 precise, wherever you pass the cursor does not respond to any command, the arrow cursor I can move it, but below is all dead, at the passage of the cursor do not even highlight the functions that are at the top in the Mt5 as periods- objects, market view etc.

While the pc still works, it is not blocked even for other sites. The blocking time varies on days, it can happen that Monday is blocked from 9:37 to 10:50, on Tuesday from 9:37 to 12:15, on Wednesday from 9:37 to 9:53, Thursday from 9:37 to 11.41 etc.

There are no indicators and no EA, on the chart or is naked or at most there are some trendlines.

Dem0568 #:
In the sense that at 9:37 precise, wherever you pass the cursor does not respond to any command, the arrow cursor I can move it, but below is all dead, at the passage of the cursor do not even highlight the functions that are at the top in the Mt5 as periods- objects, market view etc.

While the pc still works, it is not blocked even for other sites. The blocking time varies on days, it can happen that Monday is blocked from 9:37 to 10:50, on Tuesday from 9:37 to 12:15, on Wednesday from 9:37 to 9:53, Thursday from 9:37 to 11.41 etc.

There are no indicators and no EA, on the chart or is naked or at most there are some trendlines.

Really strange.
Reason: