İ can see values at data window but in backtest i get 0

Hello, i modified an indicator and created ea for this indicator. if i attach the indicator to chart, i can see values perfectly at data window also if i attach ea on chart, it prints values perfectly. 

But if i try to backtest ea, i get 0 values for indicator buffers... What am i doing wrong there? Why i cant take values in backtesting?

Thanks

Show the relevant code if you need help.

Alain Verleyen #:
Show the relevant code if you need help.

Hello thanks for the reply, the indicator code is very long with 9 include .mqh files also there is ea code. Can i send the code to you and specify lines in private message?

Berk Cetiner #:

Hello thanks for the reply, the indicator code is very long with 9 include .mqh files also there is ea code. Can i send the code to you and specify lines in private message?

Yes you can, but I don't guarantee anything.

Berk Cetiner #:

It's an indicator issue. You don't get a value other than 0 while backtesting because the indicator doesn't set a value different than 0 for the mentioned buffer while backtesting.

Reason: