RTH on MT5

Hey, Is there any code or indicator that makes the chart only show the regular trading hours in the CFDs ? I am looking for this information for several weeks now, and cannot find anything.

Rodrigo:
Hey, Is there any code or indicator that makes the chart only show the regular trading hours in the CFDs ? I am looking for this information for several weeks now, and cannot find anything.

There are indicators out there that highlight trading sessions. Try searching the keywords like "trading session indicator" 

Yashar Seyyedin #:

There are indicators out there that highlight trading sessions. Try searching the keywords like "trading session indicator" 

Those inidcators only indicate when the sessions begins and ends. I am trying to hide the non regular trading hour bars.

Rodrigo #:
Those inidcators only indicate when the sessions begins and ends. I am trying to hide the non regular trading hour bars.
Only possible with custom symbols.

You cannot do that with standard symbols, provided by your broker.

Rodrigo:

By regular you mean within the European and US sessions ? 

The first problem you'll run into , is you'll need your ticks to be in GMT to construct that.

Reason: