Connecting multiple accounts

Hi there. I know that people connect to robots and pay like $30 for subscription to MQL and they are getting the trades of the robots copied into their account. I don't need a robot, I need to trade manually but copy my trades into multiple accounts and MQL's approach to that was good enough for me. How can I get a bot like that so that people just subscribe to it and I trade manually and it copies it into their accounts.

You can still do that in the signals service (manual)

Alik Hakhverdian : Hello everyone. I know people log in to the bots and pay around $30 to subscribe to MQL and they get the bots trades copied to their account. I don't need a robot, I need to trade manually but copy my trades to multiple accounts and MQL's approach was good enough for me. How can I get a bot like this to get people to subscribe to it and I trade manually and it copies it to their accounts.

To get this, you have to go to the "Freelance" tab of this site and make your request . You describe your need, a bit like you did here, and an interested qualified programmer will contact you to make it happen for you. Oddly enough, MetaQuotes had already thought of all our needs... And that's really smart of them...

Reason: