Max MT4 terminals across multiple users without errors?

Hi

I understand the max terminals for MT4 per user is 32.

The server I run is very powerful and can easy run 100+ optimised terminals across multiple users without too much issue.

The question, will running 150+ terminals of the same EA across 7 users (max theoretical 224) cause any issues like trade errors, or any issues at all?

Is it okay? The old forum posts about this stuff don’t seem to exist anymore so here I am.

Let’s assume cpu and  tan usage is within acceptable limits.

There is one discussion thread about it (it is for MT4 and MT5 as well) -
Bug report: Error when running multiple MT5 terminals 

Look at the first page of this thread concerning some explanation, about my experience and the link to admin's reply about it.

Bug report: Error when running multiple MT5 terminals - Can I run more MT5 terminals?
Bug report: Error when running multiple MT5 terminals - Can I run more MT5 terminals?
  • www.mql5.com
When i run 10 mt5 terminals it works ok. If there is a limit to how many mt5 can be run at the same time, then this shoudl be comminicated and there should be a more descriptive error message that stops the terminal from opening. If there is anything that can be done from my end to be able to run more terminals, i would very much appreciate some advise

Sergey Golubev #:

There is one discussion thread about it (it is for MT4 and MT5 as well) -
Bug report: Error when running multiple MT5 terminals 

Look at the first page of this thread concerning some explanation, about my experience and the link to admin's reply about it.

Thanks I must have missed this one, however I have none of those issues :)

This week I had 150 active terminals and 900 or so charts running and no issues, no menu problems, no lagging or hanging terminals.

Less of a question of stability but trade integrity, quality.

It may be that because I run a 13900k the internal GPU is able to cope with all those GUIs where as most servers don’t have that.

Stefan Marjoram #:
Thanks I must have missed this one, however I have none of those issues :)

This week I had 150 active terminals and 900 or so charts running and no issues, no menu problems, no lagging or hanging terminals.

Less of a question of stability but trade integrity, quality.

It may be that because I run a 13900k the internal GPU is able to cope with all those GUIs where as most servers don’t have that.
can you please share how did you get to 150 running terminals and what is you server specs ? I got to about 65-70 after modifying the registry on one user session. the hardware and network not seem affected by the open terminal. not the cpu,mem,io,network  are loaded and still more then that we start to see issues on the terminals. are you running them on multiple admin or such users on the server? thanks in advanced
Reason: