Request for an admin to delete a thread - page 2

Dominik Christian Egert #:

Sweety, make up your mind, will ya!

Your first post:

There is private code here which I decided I don't want to be in public, I would appreciate if I could either edit the posts to remove the pasted code, or if the thread could be removed.

Now your last sentence:

Harvesting someone's resources? What do you think all open source programmers have done for years. It's called community based learning.

Sit down and think about it, please.

You have misconstrued everything.

The code which I want to be private is my code. You know why? Because it doesn't work. 

I don't want unusable code to be in my name, in the public.

But hey, they don't let me remove my code now. It is almost a GDPR issue now at this point. I have rights to data protection.

phade #:

But my point is that there is NO learning process if this indicator simply will never work the way I started programming it. It is not productive viewing material.

The suggestions you made however are productive, yes, but it is not something that other users can't find on many places in the forum.

You were convenient to shine some light on minor things without me having to go look all over the place.

Now... WHAT?

Parasite behavior? What do you think a forum is about? I want the result for myself yes. Because I was asking for help...for me. Problem?

Harvesting someone's resources? What do you think all open source programmers have done for years. It's called community based learning.

There is no problem to ask help for you.

There is a problem when you get help and then you want to keep it private. We don't like and don't allow this behaviour here.

About open source programmers, you really don't understand the process apparently. You want community based learning but you remove you final code ? Please be serious.

And calm down please.

Alain Verleyen #:

There is no problem to ask help for you.

There is a problem when you get help and then you want to keep it private. We don't like and don't allow this behaviour here.

About open source programmers, you really don't understand the process apparently. You want community based learning but you remove you final code ? Please be serious.

And calm down please.

Define keeping help private.
I don't keep things private. Someone helps me, I help others, that's how it works.

I remove the final code because that is just simply nothing new. I could have linked the qqe script made by someone else. I posted it just to show that I needed multidimensional arrays to make it work

phade #:
I don't keep things private. Someone helps me, I help others, that's how it works.

You requested to delete a topic, if that's not keeping things private.

Anyway. The topic is closed.

phade #:
Repost your unfinished code and let us finish the work on it, so that in the end the thread is resolved.

What do you say? Shall we?

Dominik Christian Egert #:
Repost your unfinished code and let us finish the work on it, so that in the end the thread is resolved.

What do you say? Shall we?

I said this topic is closed Dominik.

You can continue on the original if you want.

My apologies. I was just angry about this concept of me being a parasite and keeping stuff private because I am not like that.

No more posting on this, this is what I mean when I write "The topic is closed". The next poster will be banned.

We keep it as a reference, the next time someone will ask to delete a topic or post after he gets help.

THE TOPIC IS CLOSED.

Reason: