Hosting two ea with one subscription.

Is it possible for me to pay a vps to hoist an EA and use it for two robot?

ANTHONY ONOJETA: Is it possible for me to pay a vps to hoist an EA and use it for two robot?

If it is a MetaTrader VPS, you can host up to 32 EAs, on the same trading account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS max number of charts.

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.06.09 16:03

The MetaTrader VPS system by MetaQuotes only allows a maximum of 32 charts, unlike the limit on the actual terminal which is 100.

III. Users

6. During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:
    • active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,

Fernando Carreiro #:If it is a MetaTrader VPS, you can host up to 32 EAs, on the same trading account.
What I mean is that, if have two ea can I use one vps subscription to run the two ea in one account. Thanks for understanding

ANTHONY ONOJETA #: What I mean is that, if have two ea can I use one vps subscription to run the two ea in one account. Thanks for understanding
Yes, I have already answered that one MetaTrader VPS can run up to 32 EAs on one account.
Reason: