Is there a script if possible to remove EA from chart?

Looking for a script  like below example (done for indicators)  to remove and EA from the chart: 

Scripts: SD Delete Indicators - Indices - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum

I tried following but ExpertRemove() does not work on a script.

ExpertRemove - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5--> ExpertRemove does not work on a script for me.

Made some searches but could not find any removal script for EA.

Thank you for any suggestion. 

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / ExpertRemove
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / ExpertRemove
  • www.mql5.com
ExpertRemove - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

cmarconetti:

Looking for a script  like below example (done for indicators)  to remove and EA from the chart: 

Scripts: SD Delete Indicators - Indices - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum

ExpertRemove - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5--> ExpertRemove does not work on a script for me.

ExpertRemove() is only work inside an EA,it is used to remove itself.

perhaps you want to remove another EA from an working EA,but to be honest ,as a programmer ,a trader,a EA-user,i don't want that .

think about that, you are running a ea to making money for you ,yet suddently it was removed from you chart,and youdont know which EA had done that.

As far as I know, from another program, you can only programmatically remove an EA from a chart, by either closing the chart or applying a template to that chart, that does not have an EA assigned to it.

cmarconetti:

That's weird request for an EA !

You need to launch a script manually, what prevent you to just remove the EA manually directly, it's only 2 clicks ?

Alain Verleyen #:

That's weird request for an EA !

You need to launch a script manually, what prevent you to just remove the EA manually directly, it's only 2 clicks ?

Well, If I need to check the initilization of 10 different EAs and see how they start and switch between them while coding removing them with a drag and drop

is faster than context menu. I do that all the time with indicators and saves time.

Reason: