Horizontal chart scrolling problem

I want to "papertrade" a chart by scrolling it all the way to the beginning, and then step one bar at a time, at its right edge, to simulate real time action. What happens though is that, e.g., I move the chart to February 2003 (using Control Home) to start my papertrading. Then suddenly the chart moves right back to today's date. By holding down Control Home for maybe 5-10 seconds I can keep the chart at the beginning for a short time, but soon enough it pops right back to today. Is there a fix for this? Tnx in advance.

I want to "papertrade" a chart by scrolling it all the way to the beginning, and then step one bar at a time, at its right edge, to simulate real time action. What happens though is that, e.g., I move the chart to February 2003 (using Control Home) to start my papertrading. Then suddenly the chart moves right back to today's date. By holding down Control Home for maybe 5-10 seconds I can keep the chart at the beginning for a short time, but soon enough it pops right back to today. Is there a fix for this? Tnx in advance.

You could turn off autoscroll: there's a button called "scroll chart...", it's located just after the "zoom in" and "zoom out" buttons and it has a little green arrow in it

CAMISA:

Thanks loads!

Bill
Reason: