The best & simplest way to configure EA settings

Hello Guys

im trying to find the simplest way to run the configurations of my settings rather than manually adjusting the inputs window, since I run my EA multiple time in the same pair, I have to manually put each settings one by one, is there's a simplest way to do that? like just running the EA then simply push the settings syntax into the terminal ?

TTrader:

Hello Guys

im trying to find the simplest way to run the configurations of my settings rather than manually adjusting the inputs window, since I run my EA multiple time in the same pair, I have to manually put each settings one by one, is there's a simplest way to do that? like just running the EA then simply push the settings syntax into the terminal ?

You can save your specific EA settings for each symbol, by clicking the Save button in the Inputs window of your expert advisor and then load them again by clicking the Load button in the same tab.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can save your specific EA settings for each symbol, by clicking the Save button in the Inputs window of your expert advisor and then load them again by clicking the Load button in the same tab.

no I know this method, but I need a more efficient method faster, and simpler for multiple EA at once

TTrader #:

no I know this method, but I need a more efficient method faster, and simpler for multiple EA at once

You can try saving all your charts with your EAs attached and their settings already loaded as a Profile (File >> Profile), but it never worked for me.

The next best quicker is saving a Template for each chart (right click on the chart >> Template), with the EA alread attached and the settings loaded, but I guess you already know that too.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can try saving all your charts with your EAs attached and their settings already loaded as a Profile (File >> Profile), but it never worked for me.

The next best quicker is saving a Template for each chart (right click on the chart >> Template), with the EA alread attached and the settings loaded, but I guess you already know that too.

yeah I do, but I need like a really fast way like just attaching the ears in the charts without settings them and then just run a piece of code or a script to set them all up at once or smth

TTrader:

Hello Guys

Copy and paste. All settings at once.

Reason: