Cant Sell Signal Because My Account Once Subscribed To A Signal

Help, i cant sell signal using my fx account because i once buy and subscribed to a signal, theres a notification that i cant resell a signal (i already stop subscribing to that signal), cant you help?

This is only logical, a part of your trading history are the copied trades from that past signal subscription.

How could you sell it as your own signal?

i already stop subscribing to that signal.. AND now i want to trade myself and Sell signal from my own trade, past closed positions is past.. already done, do moderator understand?

Leonard Sienandra Boedianto #:
i already stop subscribing to that signal.. AND now i want to trade myself and Sell signal from my own trade, past closed positions is past.. already done, do moderator understand?

You have to open a new account for that.

Just to be clear: A new account on your Broker, not on MQL5.

Leonard Sienandra Boedianto #:

Moderator understands.

Do you understand that part of your account's trading history are the trades you copied from your signal subscription?

When you publish an account as a signal here in MQL5.com, you publish all the account with all its history, so potential subscribers will see these past signal trades and will think that they are your trades.

Publish another trading account as a signal, one that hasn't been subscribed to a signal in the past.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Moderator understands.

Do you understand that part of your account's trading history are the trades you copied from your signal subscription?

When you publish an account as a signal here in MQL5.com, you publish all the account with all its history, so potential subscribers will see these past signal trades and will think that they are your trades.

Publish another trading account as a signal, one that hasn't been subscribed to a signal in the past.

oo i see.. okay
Reason: