Can I run 15 EA's at the same time on the same account/plaform??

Hi all,

I have a bunch of EA's, all of which I would like to run on the same account. Will this cause any problems?? Thanks all!

Matt

Matt,

In principle this is perfectly possible and I do this today. However, the EA must be designed to allow this. Otherwise one EA may interfere with the functioning of another EA.. i.e. one can give a buy order which is cancelled by another EA.

The only way to be sure is to look at the code - the EAs must set and manage the 'magic number' which must be unique for each EA.

If you have a doubt, post the EAs here and I or someone will certanily be able to tell u if its ok.

Regards,

Hugh

Hugh,

Very good, thank you! Yes, they all have their own magic number. You just never know with computers...things are supposed to work one way and then they work another. Anyway...thanks!

Matt

Hi all,

I have a bunch of EA's, all of which I would like to run on the same account. Will this cause any problems?? Thanks all!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Where did you get so many EA's. Are you a progamer I can get help from creating one?

Ran

Ran,

I would not really call myself a "programer", but I did create my own EA's. My EA's are really very simple, but if I can help you I will. Just post your trading strategy and I will see if I can do anything...though I guess there are many people here more qualified. But I will try. :)

Matt
Reason: