My server running MetaTrader5 is not sending notifications

Hello,

I have a weird issue with the metatrader5 terminal.   I have been using my laptop to run my Expert Advisor with support from the MQL5 VPS.  I have the EA send me regular messages to the APP using sendnotification() .

I recently moved the EA to my server running the Metatrader5 terminal.  I turn on the EA and it prints messages in the terminal telling me all is well but it does not send an messages to the APP.  I set up the Metaquest ID properly so it should work.

the only issue I think might be the problem is that I am running the metatrader5 terminal on a li is machine using crossover.   This might be the issue…..but could it be something else?

why would the metatrader5 software not send notification?

chris

Hi Christopher,

I had a similar issue a few days ago. The terminal stated, "Notification sent" but I didn't receive it in my App. 

The advice of the Service Desk was to delete and re-install the App, and that worked perfectly. Once done, I received all missed notifications at once, and it's working stable again.

Best regards,
Daniel

Daniel Stein #:
Hi Christopher,

I had a similar issue a few days ago. The terminal stated, "Notification sent" but I didn't receive it in my App. 

The advice of the Service Desk was to delete and re-install the App, and that worked perfectly. Once done, I received all missed notifications at once, and it's working stable again.

Best regards,
Daniel

I tried reloading the app.  That did not help.  I think the server I am using is not working the same way as the VPS.

Reason: