OrderSend delay

Hello,

if I try to place many orders successively from one EA then I get a delay 2-4 seconds between each order. Why does it happen and how can I avoid this delay?

Thank you!

Dmitry Zhakov: Why does it happen

How should we know what is wrong with your code? We can't see your code.

Dmitry Zhakov: if I try to place many orders successively from one EA then I get a delay 2-4 seconds between each order. Why does it happen and how can I avoid this delay?

It can happen because order processing may take a while to carry out depending on conditions, but it also depends on the efficiency of your code.

To improve the speed, consider using asynchronous mode, but remember that it requires more management in the EA code ...

OrderSendAsync

Asynchronously sends trade requests without waiting for the trade response of the trade server

I am using MT4 (MQL4). OrderSendAsync is for MQL5.

Dmitry Zhakov #: I am using MT4 (MQL4). OrderSendAsync is for MQL5.

Then please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4, has it's own section on the forum.

I have moved your topic to the correct section, so please don't create another topic.

Dmitry Zhakov #: I am using MT4 (MQL4). OrderSendAsync is for MQL5.

If you need advice on improving your code efficiency, then you will have to show your code.

Alternatively, use MetaEditor's profiler to see where your code needs to be improved.

Reason: