MQL5 Cloud Protector

What is useful of  MQL5 Cloud Protector ?

How is it protecting ?

what is different features of compile normal and cloud protector? 

It doesn't change anything in the way your program works, it is meant to be a protection tool.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/mql5_cloud_protector

Thyda Saing: What is useful of MQL5 Cloud Protector ? How is it protecting ? what is different features of compile normal and cloud protector? 
It adds an extra layer of encryption to your final executable file to make it more difficult to hack.

Fernando Carreiro #:
It adds an extra layer of encryption to your final executable file to make it more difficult to hack.

Thanks.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I compile an EA with the cloud protector, I tried to upload it in the market but it didn't work, the upload was only successful until I compiled the EA in the typical way, Is there anything else to do before the cloud protector can work? 

Ebunoluwa Abimb Owodunni #:
I compile an EA with the cloud protector, I tried to upload it in the market but it didn't work, the upload was only successful until I compiled the EA in the typical way, Is there anything else to do before the cloud protector can work? 
The cloud protector is using the almost same method of protection as the Market is using.
So, it does not need to use cloud protection for the EAs/products which is going to be uploaded to the Market.
More: MetaEditor HelpDeveloping programsMQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs
Welcome to algorithmic trading - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaEditor is a modern trading strategy development environment integrated with MetaTrader platform. It allows creating programs for algorithmic...

Ebunoluwa Abimb Owodunni #: I compile an EA with the cloud protector, I tried to upload it in the market but it didn't work, the upload was only successful until I compiled the EA in the typical way, Is there anything else to do before the cloud protector can work? 
When uploading to Market, do not compile with cloud protector. Do a normal compile. MetaQuotes will then apply the licensing wrapper which includes the protector, afterwards.

Now its clear, Thanks alot
Reason: