How to Stop MT5 from downloading history data

I have downloaded tick data from Tick Data Suite for all the pairs and imported into my MT5 as custom symbol. Every time I run test I'm using the custom symbols I with 100% accurate tick data, it works find. The problem every time I'm running a test Strategy Tester is downloading or updating history data from the Broker and it filling up the Disk with data from I don't use. I running multi-symbols EA which means this history data are in GBs. After the download then it proceed to use the custom symbols data I have imported. I mean what the purpose of this, is there a way to stop MT5 strategy tester downloading data from brokers?

Martian4x:
I have downloaded tick data from Tick Data Suite for all the pairs and imported into my MT5 as custom symbol. Every time I run test I'm using the custom symbols I with 100% accurate tick data, it works find. The problem every time I'm running a test Strategy Tester is downloading or updating history data from the Broker and it filling up the Disk with data from I don't use. I running multi-symbols EA which means this history data are in GBs. After the download then it proceed to use the custom symbols data I have imported. I mean what the purpose of this, is there a way to stop MT5 strategy tester downloading data from brokers?

If you don't use brokers data it should not import them.

Please show your log file.

Reason: