remove Pair from copy trading

Hi and welcome
I'm copying someone but all the time he opens some pairs it causes a drop in my account and always close on negative! 

Is there any way i can delete this pair so when he opens it it doesn't reflect on my account
If i deleted this pair from the market watch on MT4, it can fix my problem ? 
Thank You 

Yes, if you disable this pair by right clicking on it in the Marketwatch >> Hide, or in your MT4 >> View >> Symbols, it will not be copied by the signal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Yes, if you disable these pairs in your MT4 >> View >> Symbols, they will not be copied by the signal.

Ok what about if i copy someone from social copy trading app? 
if i deleted from the market watch will stop coping this pair too? 

Ahmed Hassan #:

Ok what about if i copy someone from social copy trading app? 
if i deleted from the market watch will stop coping this pair too? 

If you disable a symbol it cannot be traded, unless the app you are using its enabling necessary symbols automatically.

In this case, put this symbol in the symbols that you don't want to copy setting, if its available.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you disable a symbol it cannot be traded, unless the app you are using its enabling necessary symbols automatically.

In this case, put this symbol in the symbols that you don't want to copy setting, if its available.

Unfortunately, there is no setting on the app which can i decide if i want some pairs or not.
Anyway i will try and hide it from the market watch as you suggest, and see what happened 
Thanks a lot Eleni for your feedback

Reason: