Using File Functions MQL4 instead of kernel32.dll

Using File Functions MQL4 instead of kernel32.dll

Hello everyone, how can you write the following code without using kernel32.dll and using File Functions MQL4?

Source code removed by moderator because it is only useful for scammers and not for proper EA code development.

Please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

MT4/mql4 has it's own section on the forum. I have moved your topic accordingly.

Why do you want to read history ? 

Amira J Brand #:
Why do you want to read history ? 

I saw an EA that works well on a real account. This is part of its code. Also, I have no experience working with files. I don't know exactly why it checks the history. I am trying to learn. I will be grateful if you can help me in correcting this function.

Alireza Saadatinia #:I saw an EA that works well on a real account. This is part of its code. Also, I have no experience working with files. I don't know exactly why it checks the history. I am trying to learn. I will be grateful if you can help me in correcting this function.

Any EA that is "hacking" its way at the history files, instead of using the built-in functions, only has one purpose—to "scam" possible buyers into believing that the EA is a "holy grail".

Fernando Carreiro #:

Any EA that is "hacking" its way at the history files, instead of using the built-in functions, only has one purpose—to "scam" possible buyers into believing that the EA is a "holy grail".

I have been using it for four months on a live account. So far, it has worked like a backtest. It also does not work without this function.

Is it possible to write this function without using DLL?

Alireza Saadatinia #: I have been using it for four months on a live account. So far, it has worked like a backtest. It also does not work without this function. Is it possible to write this function without using DLL?

Yes! You can access the history information directly with normal MQL4 time-series functions and predefined variables ...

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes! You can access the history information directly with normal MQL4 time-series functions and predefined variables ...

Can someone rewrite this function for me? Because I couldn't figure it out completely. If anyone can do this for me it would be a great help.

Alireza Saadatinia #: Can someone rewrite this function for me? Because I couldn't figure it out completely. If anyone can do this for me it would be a great help.
That is what the Freelance section is for.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

There is absolutely no reason i can think of that you would use such function in a live ea. Its only purpose of that function is to fake a backtest
Reason: