Trading Indices

I'm trying to run an Expert on the Indices which recently appeared in the MT Demo. But the Expert does seem to be called just once (NQ100, Daily chart).

Is this currently a limitation?

Markus

no limitation. were there some incoming ticks?

Slawa,

I checked it. The EA does get for the ticks, but cold exits as soon as it tries to enter a trade (I had a trade on the first tick, therefore I didn't notice it), i.e. on the first trade it comes back from OrderSend and then the EA just exits and de-initializes.

I'm on the MetaQutoes demo server and the Indices are gray in the Symbol list. Can't place an order manually either. Is this a limitation in your demo server?

Markus

Slawa,

I checked it. The EA does get for the ticks, but cold exits as soon as it tries to enter a trade (I had a trade on the first tick, therefore I didn't notice it), i.e. on the first trade it comes back from OrderSend and then the EA just exits and de-initializes.

I'm on the MetaQutoes demo server and the Indices are gray in the Symbol list. Can't place an order manually either. Is this a limitation in your demo server?

Markus

What is Indices?
-Stan

Stan,

I have the Nasdaq, Dow, S&P on my test account here. I'd expect it to be used for CFD trading.

Markus

1. _NQ100,_DJI,_SP500 and so on are symbols not allowed for trading.
2. regarding my MarketWatch last tick for _NQ100 have incame at 21.59 i.e. 17 hours ago
3. first expert running (after expert initialization) is wrong - expert launched regardless incoming ticks. this bug is fixed, thanx. updated build coming soon.

May I ask which broker supports indeces on demo accounts?
Reason: