Discussion of article "Take a few lessons from Prop Firms (Part 1) — An introduction" - page 2

Tiofelo Da Olga Gilbert Teles #: Great work, Fernando. Thanks for the article.
amrali #: Thank you, the article is very interesting!

Thank you! 🙏

It's good to see the developer guys here also talking about the online prop firms. In the US you're stuck with horrendous spreads and not being able to work with almost any broker overseas. The prop firms solve this with some rock bottom spreads and low commissions and also give a way to eventually have decent size accounts without risking your own money.

I look forward to continuing articles in this series.

Thanks Fernando for another valuable article. Lot of lessons here. Also looking forward to the next articles in the series.

Max0r847 #: It's good to see the developer guys here also talking about the online prop firms. In the US you're stuck with horrendous spreads and not being able to work with almost any broker overseas. The prop firms solve this with some rock bottom spreads and low commissions and also give a way to eventually have decent size accounts without risking your own money. I look forward to continuing articles in this series.
Josh #: Thanks Fernando for another valuable article. Lot of lessons here. Also looking forward to the next articles in the series.

Thank you!

Nice articles 

Great summary of the most important metrics to measure consistent long-term success. Fortunately, there are sane voices out there about a professional approach to trading (such as the fundamental importance of good risk management and trading psychology). But unfortunately they are often drowned out by get-rich schemes 'spruiking' you too can have a second home in Scotland and the high life you deserve. I'm looking forward to the next part. Alex

Thank you Fernando, very interesting and highly rated article.
I'm not saying other articles are not valuable, but with this article from Fernando there are many important lessons for a forex trader.

Otas Blessing #: Nice articles 
Alex McCullie #: Great summary of the most important metrics to measure consistent long-term success. Fortunately, there are sane voices out there about a professional approach to trading (such as the fundamental importance of good risk management and trading psychology). But unfortunately they are often drowned out by get-rich schemes 'spruiking' you too can have a second home in Scotland and the high life you deserve. I'm looking forward to the next part. Alex
Roberto Jacobs #: Thank you Fernando, very interesting and highly rated article. I'm not saying other articles are not valuable, but with this article from Fernando there are many important lessons for a forex trader.

Thank you all for your kind words!

I am new to Trading and this article I can say is the best I've ever read about trading strategy and how the prop firms use the set rules to evaluate profitable trades.

Such a great article. I loved to read this. Congratulations, Fernando!
Reason: