Developer 5 star

I closed a job so that the developer woul dget hi smoney and be within the promised completion days, he gave me a promise that he would complete the job I held to his word and he asked for 5 stars and good review which I gave, it has now been 6 days since his last response he has said I am on it now, I will work on it today and I will respond tomorrow, teh last 3 days he has read my messages but not answred I simply asked if he was going to complete the job YES or NO. I cannot find any compliants contact or procedure. So is there any way I can change my 5 stars and review I gave him?

I knwo I should not have closed the project but it is odne now and will put t down to experience.

Mal Munro:

I closed a job so that the developer woul dget hi smoney and be within the promised completion days, he gave me a promise that he would complete the job I held to his word and he asked for 5 stars and good review which I gave, it has now been 6 days since his last response he has said I am on it now, I will work on it today and I will respond tomorrow, teh last 3 days he has read my messages but not answred I simply asked if he was going to complete the job YES or NO. I cannot find any compliants contact or procedure. So is there any way I can change my 5 stars and review I gave him?

I knwo I should not have closed the project but it is odne now and will put t down to experience.

I am afraid it's too late. I don't think there is a procedure for such case once the job is closed.

Mal Munro:

That's such a bad experience. I feel sorry you had to go through this. The developer should at least be honest and pay you back somehow. Give your money back.

You are a too good customer.
Reason: