Experts: Fractal Prices-High

Fractal Prices-High:

Returns the price for the most recent fractal high

Author: Chioma Obunadike

what a genius idea to share an EA which shows nothing in it; thanks for sharing and also thanks to ones who accept to publish this EA within CodeBase; Congrats ALL

OOOooo it has some code lines within it ;) :)   very very usefullllllll so i must say sorry 

@nail sertoglu #: what a genius idea to share an EA which shows nothing in it; thanks for sharing and also thanks to ones who accept to publish this EA within CodeBase; Congrats ALL. OOOooo it has some code lines within it ;) :)   very very usefullllllll so i must say sorry 

Thank you for noticing this, however publications are an automated process and only the admin have the ability to correct these issues (forum moderators have no such ability).

So, when you detect such issues, may I ask that you please use the "Complain" link on the CodeBase publication to inform admin of the situation?

nail sertoglu #:

what a genius idea to share an EA which shows nothing in it; thanks for sharing and also thanks to ones who accept to publish this EA within CodeBase; Congrats ALL

OOOooo it has some code lines within it ;) :)   very very usefullllllll so i must say sorry 

I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. The EA works fine on my PC. I will however re-upload it again 

nail sertoglu #:

It works now. Thanks for pointing that out. If you find anymore issues. Please let me know

Thank you for uploading. it may not be much for some experienced coders but I'm a beginner and I was struggling on this specific topic and it helped a lot but I still can't see the lower fractal value. I'm in desperate need of it could you help me please!

Thanks Again

James Ron #:

Thank you for uploading. it may not be much for some experienced coders but I'm a beginner and I was struggling on this specific topic and it helped a lot but I still can't see the lower fractal value. I'm in desperate need of it could you help me please!

Thanks Again

Hello James, sorry for the late reply. Just change this line of code from UPPER_LINE to LOWER_LINE. You can rename variables if necessary

CopyBuffer(fractals,UPPER_LINE,0,11,fracUp);
Reason: