MACD

I find MetaTrader's MACD indicator value is different from that of other charting programs, please compare EUR/USD daily chart MACD with that of other charting programs, is it a bug or I missed something?

GT/Manpo

I find MetaTrader's MACD indicator value is different from that of other charting programs, please compare EUR/USD daily chart MACD with that of other charting programs, is it a bug or I missed something?

GT/Manpo

Dear Sir,

1. are the data of these charting programs the same as in MetaTrader 4?
2. are the settings of the indicator in different programs are the same?

Best Regards

I used the same data and settings in AdvancedGet, MACD histogram has been above 0 since 8/July, but in Metatrader it is just slightly above 0 right now. I checked the indicator on some charting websites with similar setting, MACD are all well above 0 since July/05. I used default setting (13,26,9) on EUR/USD daily chart.

Best regards/Manpo

the same data ie pips in pips? the same settings - fast and slow movings calculated as exponential MA applied to close prices and signal line calculated as simple MA. do not mix MACD histogram with OsMA histogram - there may be mistake

Slawa, thanks for the clarification. I did mix between MACD histogram with OsMA histogram.

Best regards/Manpo
Reason: