I would like to know how to get the object by number

Hello.

I would like to draw a trend line in the strategy tester and obtain its value.


I'm going to do something like this:


Stop the strategy tester.

Draw a trend line.

Let the EA search for that trendline.

Get the value of the trendline.

Enter when the rate hits the trend line.


that's all


I think you can search for order tickets by number,

Is it possible to look up objects by number and retrieve their names?


Please answer.

valenciaorange: Is it possible to look up objects by number and retrieve their names?

Perhaps you should read the manual. MQL5 Reference → Object Functions → ObjectsTotal and ObjectName
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

ウィリアム・ローダー #:

マニュアルを読んだほうがいいかもしれません。 MQL5 リファレンス → オブジェクト関数 → ObjectsTotal および ObjectName
    質問のスマートな方法 . (20 04 )
       回答の解釈方法 。




Thank you for answering.

I read the manual, but I still don't understand.

It has already been confirmed that the strategy tester can be stopped halfway and a trend line can be drawn.

I can also manually recognize the name of the trendline.

However, it doesn't seem possible to enter that name in [extern string objname].

Is it not possible to read an object that exists in the chart with a function?

valenciaorange #: I read the manual, but I still don't understand.

What part of ObjectsTotal and ObjectName is not clear? I can only explain it to you; I can't understand it for you.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
     How To Interpret Answers.
          If you don't understand…

Why didn't you experiment with those two?

for(int iPos=0; iPos < ObjectsTotal(0); ++iPos) Print( ObjectName(0,iPos) );