MT 4 Build 178 Bug

This version is a bug:
Custom Tool bar can not be saved.When restart MT 4 build 178 ,it retored system default setings. Hope to correcte it.

oubunri,

I thought this was happening as I had to kill the terminal process which I thought had frozen.

In actual fact (and I've repeated the excercise a number of times), the terminal process takes a full 25 seconds to terminate it's process. Nothing has changed except the upgrade - same charts, same indicators.

The previous version shutdown instantly.

As I have said in another thread here, forcing the upgrade is both illogical and unwise until you have sufficient elapsed time to prove we're not all putting our money on the line with a bug-ridden trading platform.

Cheers
Martin

download fixed version and try again

Sorry, is this an updated v178 from the one I downloaded a few hours ago ?

OK, new version of the new version of the new version has fixed the process termination issue - thanks for the quick fix on that one.

Martin

By now ,I have not found fixed version. Looking forward to updating soon!

oubunri,

I've installed the lastest build of v178 in quite a few different locations. Yes, it annoyingly changes the pre-existing toolbar layout but once changed to how you want it, each subsequent time I open MT4, the layout remains changed.

Well, it does for me, at least :)

Cheers
Martin

By now ,I have not found fixed version. Looking forward to updating soon!

sorry, your bug is not fixed yet. fix coming soon

My Os is Simplified Chinese XP SP2 and I wonder if other OS can be found the same bug.By the way from the MT 4 Build 175 to the latest version ,I found the Simplified Chinese Language pack has many mistakes and I correcte them and emailed to the corporation ,but they do not fix .I do not know why ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Reason: