array out of range in 'Calendar.mqh'

Hi, since today my mt4 version doesn't work anymore with a EA i purchased from this site.
Friday all was working normally, now I'm getting the message :

2023.03.19 22:34:38.360 CAP Strategy Builder EA XAUUSD,M1: array out of range in 'Calendar.mqh' (617,11)

It doesn't matter, if I try it on my local pc, or server - same result. Tried to reinstall everything, mt4 is updated... Any idea ?

Ask the EA's author to fix this error. It's his responsibility.

Alain Verleyen #:
Ask the EA's author to fix this error. It's his responsibility.
But it's nothing changed since last week, that's why I'm wondering. Is it possible, that the ea has a problem with the new time change ?
System is same, software is same, EA is same, setfile is same

DDDomeZ #:
But it's nothing changed since last week, that's why I'm wondering. Is it possible, that the ea has a problem with the new time change ?
System is same, software is same, EA is same, setfile is same
Whatever, it's an EA critical bug.

Alain Verleyen #:
Okay, thank you

Alain Verleyen #:
I figured out, the Newsfilter is the problem... If I turn it off, the EA works. Still no answer from developers 

DDDomeZ #:
I figured out, the Newsfilter is the problem... If I turn it off, the EA works. Still no answer from developers 

same problem today , same issue

Hi

There must be some problem in the code which has been activated just now because of the time and new data.

Maybe the author didn’t provide management for weekend for some specific cases of news/calendar management If you have the code for that you can post it her and maybe we can help, but without a code it’s not possible to solve this.

Best Regards