Mt4 android app issues

Ok so any time I open mt4 the app defaults to eurusd and 5m timeframe and any time I change the colours it does not save and just reverts back, also order history is not showing in the correct order! What is going on? I've never had issues like this until today, I've used mt4 for years. Is anyone else having these issues?

Alan:
Ok so any time I open mt4 the app defaults to eurusd and 5m timeframe and any time I change the colours it does not save and just reverts back, also order history is not showing in the correct order! What is going on? I've never had issues like this until today, I've used mt4 for years. Is anyone else having these issues?
I'm having the same issue.
I deleted the app and downloaded again, still the same. 
Have you found a solution? 

dbeachy65 #:
I'm having the same issue.
I deleted the app and downloaded again, still the same. 
Have you found a solution? 
Nope, I also deleted app and installed it again and it's still the same for me too. This is really annoying I hope it gets fixed soon.

I have the exact same issue and it started a few days ago. I think there's a bug in a recent release and I hope they fix it soon.

Unfortunately, the problem with the charts may still persist after you update to build 1371. In this case you should delete the app and reinstall it. Please note that you should save
your account credentials, including the login and password, before you delete the app.

Here's a work around for now. Uninstall mt4 and download an older version apk(one released in November). Also turn off automatic updates in the app store 👍

is it solved or come again ?

my app happen last 2 days again.

yes, after update problem solved.

but remain same issue after 1 or 2 days, it reset every time when i go in.

still showing 5m chart, period seperator, ask line....etc

after updated still the same.

I juz wan clear background.

How to fix this issue ?

very annoying every time I go in.

Reason: