Android metatrader 4 build 1357 chart keeps resetting to default

Hello,

The android metatrader 4 application, build 1357 keeps resetting the chart, cancelling out any changes made.  I have configured the chart 4 times so far and it keeps resetting.  I have not been able to ascertain what exactly triggers the reset as on 3 occasions it happened within 24 hours of configuring the chart but on one occasion it has taken 3 days to reset.

By resetting the chart I mean whatever indicator I put on the chart, at some point all changes are erased and the chart comes back to MA 10 simple on the chart and RSI 14 in the subwindow.

Can anybody offer advice / solution?

me too... need help

Same thing is happening to me. I made an account just to comment here.

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution for this? Please help

Our developers are working on this issue. We hope to release new version soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

Unfortunately, the problem with the charts may still persist after you update to build 1371. In this case you should delete the app and reinstall it. Please note that you should save your account credentials, including the login and password, before you delete the app.

My metatrader 4 just went blank I don't know what happened 

14161822 #My metatrader 4 just went blank I don't know what happened 

Neither do we. Unfortunately we have the crystal ball in the workshop and we need some clues (screenshots, logs, etc).

I have the same problem... Not happy of mt4

Kris Kkk #:
 I have the same problem... Not happy of mt4
same problem was fixed - read some posts about HowTo.

Sergey Golubev #:
same problem was fixed - read some posts about HowTo.
I had already uninstall/install several times. Nothing changed...
Reason: