how to return current indicator name in path

Hi i want to define some conditions to remove indicator and i want to put this check that conditions on OnCalculate() function suppose after expired time

So for use ChartIndicatorDelete() function i need the name of current indicator name but __FILE__ just return compiled indicator name so if someone change name of indicator from A.ex4 to B.ex4 then __FILE__ doesn't return B.ex4 also ChartIndicatorName() function get parameters to find this indicator so how can i find this indicator even if renamed and remove it after my conditions? 

Danial R:

Hi i want to define some conditions to remove indicator and i want to put this check that conditions on OnCalculate() function suppose after expired time

So for use ChartIndicatorDelete() function i need the name of current indicator name but __FILE__ just return compiled indicator name so if someone change name of indicator from A.ex4 to B.ex4 then __FILE__ doesn't return B.ex4 also ChartIndicatorName() function get parameters to find this indicator so how can i find this indicator even if renamed and remove it after my conditions? 

Read this

Edit - Have you explicitly set the indicator name during initialization, then that would be the name of the indicator
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartIndicatorName
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartIndicatorName
  • www.mql5.com
ChartIndicatorName - Chart Operations - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5