Backtester Problem

When I run a backtest on a simple EA I wrote I get the following error *many many* times:

2005.07.07 10:10:23 2005.01.06 22:26 StochaMAX: invalid price 1.31704998 for OrderSend function

Its a small EA to try to prove a concept. The only two times I use the OrderSend() is in the following two instances

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,0,Ask-20*Point,Ask+50*Point,NULL,0,0,Green);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1,Bid,0,Bid+20*Point,Bid-50*Point,NULL,0,0,Blue);

I'm using the Ask and the Bid for Buys and Sells respectively, so I don't understand why I get the above error in the Journal. Am I just being a moron here and missing something? Or is this just another bug among many?

Increasing Slippage does not fix it.

-T

I also have this problem with OrderClose()

2005.07.07 10:21:37 2005.01.06 05:33 StochaMAX: invalid price 1.32674997 for OrderClose function

The only two times I use this function are in the following two instances:
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,0,Red);
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,0,Red);

So I can't see anything wrong with either my OrderSend() or OrderClose().

Can someone else identify the problem here?

When I use the "Use Date" checkbox, and set it to run from 6/1/2005 to 7/1/2005, all the trades only occur on 6/1. Once it runs thorugh the first day it decides to just stop running. The account isn't out of money, it is in the plus. The EA I am using is very simple; very little logic.

Wait, I figured it out. Maybe this is what some others have already said.

If I set the Use Date to 6/1/2005 which is June 1st on the Settings tab...the Results show trades for JANUARY 6th...not JUNE 1st !!!

Did anyone test this before you released it? Final release my rear end.

Wait, I figured it out. Maybe this is what some others have already said.

If I set the Use Date to 6/1/2005 which is June 1st on the Settings tab...the Results show trades for JANUARY 6th...not JUNE 1st !!!

Did anyone test this before you released it? Final release my rear end.

"Wait, I figured it out. Maybe this is what some others have already said."
Reason: