MetaEditor Not Opening

Hello, 

I was using the metaeditor normally today, until i received notification to restart the app for update, then the metaeditor stop opening, i tried to directly open the app, i tried to open the app from the terminal app but it stops and give me stop responding error and ask me to end task and force exit application.

i am using app version now 5 build 3601

i am using windows 11 arm based in a virtual machine (parallel)

i tried to reinstall the app and delete everything and reinstall, i tried a different terminal broker, and i even reinistall a fresh windows in a new virtual machine and same result i get.

i couldn't fine any crash logs in the apps.

any ideas what to do ?

EDITED:

Issue was fixed in the update following this post, update v5 build 3602 works with no issues.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Build 3601 is beta build. If you don't want to be a beta tester then don't connect to MetaQuotes demo accounts.

Connect only to demo (or real) accounts by your broker. Reputable brokers don't push out beta builds unless it is for to fix something critical.

Thanks for you information and replay, yet still doesn't work, no way to downgrade to stable version, i tried to login into a broker account and it is still same.

I'm having exactly the same problem.

leopoldocouto #:
I'm having exactly the same problem.

Yes i believe there is some kind of a bug that won't let the metaeditor app start.

I have tried downloading from the older versions but i still can't open the application, i tried on a different computer it has worked so i think it is a bug because of i am running window 11 on a virtual machine.

Hello again, 

I tried to download the application from the google drive above but now i can't open the terminal nor metatester not metaeditor. the application doesn't open nor show any thing. 

i tried all the same files on a different ARM64 based windows with same issue but it opened normally in a x64 system.

Is there something to do with arm64?

i tired windows application compatibility troubleshoot, but it didn't gave me any helpful results.

I've also tried several methods and so far nothing!

A new update just came out, 3602, where they fixed the problem.

Hey,

I just got the update, yes it works like a charm now.

build 3062.

Reason: