Lowered rating on a product without apparent reason

Hello,

I recently released a new EA in the market, but it has a lowered rating due to its description.

The problem is that I don't see anything in the description that could cause this lowered rating. I have already read the market rules and the following post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547

Can anyone tell me what is not in line with market rules please?

My product: <...>

Thank you,

Matthieu
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - How to fix your product descriptions in the Market Marketplace
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - How to fix your product descriptions in the Market Marketplace
  • www.mql5.com
We have updated market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. Flashy, intrusive, and annoying descriptions are not allowed

Discussion about the products is prohibited on the forum.

Sergey Golubev #:
Discussion about the products is prohibited on the forum.
So I have no way to understand what is wrong with the description because MQL5 support doesn't want to tell me the cause of this lowered rating...

Ask them in the service desk.
And read first post of this thread once again: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547
  • www.mql5.com
We have updated market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. Flashy, intrusive, and annoying descriptions are not allowed

Sergey Golubev #:
Ask them in the service desk.
And read first post of this thread once again: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547
I know, the problem is that I already read this topic and I already created a ticket too, but they only tell me to read this topic.
Honestly I don't see anything on the description which could cause a lowered rating.

Matthieu Jean Baptiste Wambergue #:
I know, the problem is that I already read this topic and I already created a ticket too, but they only tell me to read this topic.
Honestly I don't see anything on the description which could cause a lowered rating.

I do not think the forum users can help you.
They can help in case it is something to be obviously mistaken in description for example.
And as I understand - the rating is not changed immediately ...

By the way, if the service desk tells all the sellers for all their products about how to improve their descriptions to get the highest rating
so all the products on the Market will have the first/highers ... and why do we need the rating in this case if all the products will be on one/highest rating?

------------------

By the way, you should read the discussion on this thread, for example - on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547/page15
where the users are experimenting with their description for the rating to be improved, and it may be gve you an idea about what to improve in your description.

Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - My robot on one of the world's best-known online marketplaces: What could we do with this wonderful "bad description" put
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - My robot on one of the world's best-known online marketplaces: What could we do with this wonderful "bad description" put
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, i recently published an expert named "deer ma" and i do like many to this wonderful "bad description" which put my robot directly on the last place in the 9000 ranks. I know for the ranking and i know too that if my product was put as much in the background contrary to my other products that are not worst or better, it's because of this bad description but impossible to fin what is the problem of it :/ i will discuss here a recent experience i had which is similar in some ways and might be of help to you

Matthieu Jean Baptiste Wambergue:
Hello,

I recently released a new EA in the market, but it has a lowered rating due to its description.

The problem is that I don't see anything in the description that could cause this lowered rating. I have already read the market rules and the following post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547

Can anyone tell me what is not in line with market rules please?

My product: <...>

Thank you,

Matthieu

It's quite clear what lowers your rating, your description is full of bullets and not larger paragraphs.

It is also not translated to all available languages.

You said that you've read the article about products description rating and quality, but I don't think you've done it properly.

So, before you attack MQL5.com on this, do your homework better first.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It's quite clear what lowers your rating, your description is full of bullets and not larger paragraphs.

It is also not translated to all available languages.

You said that you've read the article about products description rating and quality, but I don't think you've done it properly.

So, before you attack MQL5.com on this, do your homework better first.

Ok thank you, it wasn't an attack, I just wanted to understand.
Ok for the bullets I'll arrange this. For the languages, it's not a problem with my other EA.

Matthieu Jean Baptiste Wambergue #:
Ok thank you, it wasn't an attack, I just wanted to understand.
Ok for the bullets I'll arrange this. For the languages, it's not a problem with my other EA.

You'll get more exposure with the language translations and more google juice . It's a good extra step :)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You'll get more exposure with the language translations and more google juice . It's a good extra step :)

Ok Lorentzos, thank you for this advise, so I'll make automatic translations with Google for the other languages.

@Matthieu Jean Baptiste Wambergue #: Ok Lorentzos, thank you for this advise, so I'll make automatic translations with Google for the other languages.

This is just my personal opinion, but when using "machine translations" add a line saying something like "(Google translation)", but translated into that language, so that the reader understands why, and not just think that you don't know how to write properly.

Reason: