Add 21 EMA and 50 EMA trends - page 2

Ah so after all the re downloading I just found where the Auto Trader hides in the settings!!

hahaha

Fernando

So my Algo Trading is working BUT I have a few problems that I can't find the answers to:

1. My Algo does a "buy" at the top instead of a "sell", how do I program it to buy low and sell high and visa versa, (shorts and longs)?

2. It trades 0.01 volume, how do I adjust this?

3. Which are the bet settings to use for Forex, 8,13,5 or 9,12,6 or 12,26,7 ?

I can't use the bot till I fix these settings..

Thanks Clinton

Clinton Lance Peterssen #: So my Algo Trading is working BUT I have a few problems that I can't find the answers to: 1. My Algo does a "buy" at the top instead of a "sell", how do I program it to buy low and sell high and visa versa, (shorts and longs)? 2. It trades 0.01 volume, how do I adjust this? 3. Which are the bet settings to use for Forex, 8,13,5 or 9,12,6 or 12,26,7 ? I can't use the bot till I fix these settings..

Discuss the issues with the author, discussing it here is against forum policy. If this is a Market product, then use the product's Comments section to discuss it with autor and other users.

Also, you need to dedicated some time and effort into reading the application's documentation, as well doing more research on general trading and about forex.

Fernando

The product is the ExpertMACD which is on the MT5 so I thought that this was the place to ask for the best settings etc.

I've been through the manual and it tells us a lot but I don't find all my answers there..

Thanks Clinton

Clinton Lance Peterssen #The product is the ExpertMACD which is on the MT5 so I thought that this was the place to ask for the best settings etc. I've been through the manual and it tells us a lot but I don't find all my answers there..

Your posts have always been cryptic and lacking in detail, so you can't expect us to be able to read your mind or see what is going on with your computer.

As for best settings, there are none. It is simply a tool. The parameters have to be set and adjusted according to your your knowledge, skill and experience at trading.

There is no size-fits-all. It depends on the type of market, the symbol, the time-frame, and several other market conditions.

You need to seriously learn the basics of manual trading first, before you consider using an EA.

Reason: