Same EA, different results on different broker even thou same Historical data

Hello,

There is a coder who is developing for me an EA.

I backtested the EA on 2 different MT4 version, one version is sponsored by IC Markets, and one version is sponsored by Vantage.

When I run the backtest while logged in to a IC Market demo account on either one of that 2 MT4 versions I have a certain backtest result.

When I run the backtest while logged in to a Vantage demo account on either one of that 2 MT4 versions I have a different backtest result from when Im logged in a IC Market demo account.

Historical data that I'm importing are the same.

Anyone can tell me why is that?

MT4 question on MT4 section please.

Keldrilh:
Hello,

There is a coder who is developing for me an EA.

I backtested the EA on 2 different MT4 version, one version is sponsored by IC Markets, and one version is sponsored by Vantage.

When I run the backtest while logged in to a IC Market demo account on either one of that 2 MT4 versions I have a certain backtest result.

When I run the backtest while logged in to a Vantage demo account on either one of that 2 MT4 versions I have a different backtest result from when Im logged in a IC Market demo account.

Historical data that I'm importing are the same.

Anyone can tell me why is that?

Hello . It is definetely not the coder's fault if that is a concern of yours

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Hello . It is definetely not the coder's fault if that is a concern of yours

It's not about being a coder problem. It's just I would like to know if this can be solved in a way or another.
Reason: