MT5 toolbox history configuration

Hi,

Is there any way to keep /save the history tab configuration of MT5 toolbox?

Every time a terminal restarts the chosen columns are reset, things like Swap, Commission, Comment, etc, are turned off again.

Saving profiles don't help.

Thank you!

kilion: Is there any way to keep /save the history tab configuration of MT5 toolbox? Every time a terminal restarts the chosen columns are reset, things like Swap, Commission, Comment, etc, are turned off again. Saving profiles don't help.
There must be something wrong with your setup or installation, because on my setups, on my own PC and on my 3rd party VPS, that configuration is saved with no issue and I don't even make use of Profiles.

kilion:

Hi,

Is there any way to keep /save the history tab configuration of MT5 toolbox?

Every time a terminal restarts the chosen columns are reset, things like Swap, Commission, Comment, etc, are turned off again.

Saving profiles don't help.

Thank you!

Corrupted Terminal.ini probably.

Try this.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 view settings

Alain Verleyen, 2017.10.21 18:25

I had similar problem and solve it this way :

1. Terminal started. 
  2. File menu->Open Data Folder
  3. Double click on "Config" to open the folder.
  4. Close the MT5 terminal.
  5. Delete the file Terminal.ini
  6. Restart your Terminal, problem should be fixed (you could have to set your toolbars/windows as you like the first time).
You will have to set all as you like, but after that it should be ok.

Thank you both for your help.

I have been testing and have noticed that the problem is random. Sometimes, a terminal restarts with the last history tab configuration, and other times it resets the configuration.

I haven't been able to identify any logic behind this behavior, and the solution in the previous post doesn't seem to make a difference.

:(

Reason: