Cant import bar data in MT5

Over the weekend I went to dowload and import last weeks data (from Tick Data Suite).

I imported the bars as per normal and it showed the data.

I then ran a test and got the error message that data is missing.

I then went back to the custom symbol and ran a request and it said 0 bars.

I have tried all types of troubleshooting. Even loading old data that was fine previously, isnt working now.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Tick Data Suite is a 3rd party product, which should not really be discussed here.

However, that aside, as for any non 3rd party steps, you did not provide any useful information for us to be able to help you.

We cannot read your mind nor see your computor, so unless you provide sufficient details, we can do nothing for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Tick Data Suite is a 3rd party product, which should not really be discussed here.

However, that aside, as for any non 3rd party steps, you did not provide any useful information for us to be able to help you.

We cannot read your mind nor see your computor, so unless you provide sufficient details, we can do nothing for you.

This is an mt5 issue not the data as there data is in the file and is complete.

In mt5, it seems like the problem has now changed for some reason. As you can see in the attacehd screenshots, the data is there but I'm still getting an error message that the data isnt available. I've done nothing different in obtaining the data and loading it into mt5 than I have done in the last 3 years.

Files:
ticks.PNG  79 kb
Bars.PNG  67 kb

I spoke too soon. I'm still having the same issues.

To give you more info, if i havent given enought detail, when I right click on the custom symbol, select Symbol, Click on Bars tab, then click Import bars (screenshot 1), select data file, hit ok. (screenshot 2 and 3 showing all the data has been imported). I then import ticks (and as mentioned this issues is not happening on tick data and they dont disappear). then hit ok. Then reopen the Symbols box and try and request  data and it says 0 bars (screenshot 4) .....but I just imported the bars.

there is no data because there is difference between the historical data and your broker timezone... 

locate the folder /MetaTrader 5\Bases\Custom\history\ and then remove the file with the name 1970.hcc
Reason: