Differences between "Every Tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks"

hello hello everyone

I am creating a synthetic symbol and I am doing a backtest on it,
Everything is going well, but I realize that, even though this symbol is created entirely by my data, there are differences when I do a test, selecting "Every Tick" or "Every tick based on real ticks" in the modeling field.

I understand that one data is more complete than another, and that is precisely the question for you, dear members.
What is the concept by which Metatrader 5 chooses some data for its "every tick" modeling?
What argument does it use to discard data?

Thanks in any way you can help me understand.

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez:
hello hello everyone

I am creating a synthetic symbol and I am doing a backtest on it,
Everything is going well, but I realize that, even though this symbol is created entirely by my data, there are differences when I do a test, selecting "Every Tick" or "Every tick based on real ticks" in the modeling field.

I understand that one data is more complete than another, and that is precisely the question for you, dear members.
What is the concept by which Metatrader 5 chooses some data for its "every tick" modeling?
What argument does it use to discard data?

Thanks in any way you can help me understand.
Every tick mode is simulated ticks ( same as found in MT4 ) Every tick based on Real ticks are exact ticks based on the tick history data provided by the broker.

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez: I am creating a synthetic symbol and I am doing a backtest on it, Everything is going well, but I realize that, even though this symbol is created entirely by my data, there are differences when I do a test, selecting "Every Tick" or "Every tick based on real ticks" in the modeling field. I understand that one data is more complete than another, and that is precisely the question for you, dear members. What is the concept by which Metatrader 5 chooses some data for its "every tick" modeling? What argument does it use to discard data?
  • "Every tick based on real ticks" will use the real tick data.
  • "Every Tick" are virtual or simulated ticks generated from the M1 OHLC Data. It ignores the real tick data. Read the following article ...

Articles

The Algorithm of Ticks' Generation within the Strategy Tester of the MetaTrader 5 Terminal

MetaQuotes, 2010.06.02 17:22

MetaTrader 5 allows us to simulate automatic trading, within an embedded strategy tester, by using Expert Advisors and the MQL5 language. This type of simulation is called testing of Expert Advisors, and can be implemented using multithreaded optimization, as well as simultaneously on a number of instruments. In order to provide a thorough testing, a generation of ticks based on the available minute history, needs to be performed. This article provides a detailed description of the algorithm, by which the ticks are generated for the historical testing in the MetaTrader 5 client terminal.

Perfect,
Thank you so much for your answers

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez #: Perfect, Thank you so much for your answers
You are welcome!
Reason: