Delete own Expert Advisor from Market or Hidden / Name specification of an Expert Advisor

Hello everyone,

I uploaded an EA on MQL Market, unfortunately I made a mistake with the name. Can I delete the EA or is it allowed to move the EA to the "Hidden" section and create a new product?

In this context, I would like to know whether the EA should / must contain "EA" in the name or the platform "MT5"? So as a name "Name EA MT5" or just "Name"?

Thanks,

Dominik Rueffer:
Hello everyone,

I uploaded an EA on MQL Market, unfortunately I made a mistake with the name. Can I delete the EA or is it allowed to move the EA to the "Hidden" section and create a new product?

In this context, I would like to know whether the EA should / must contain "EA" in the name or the platform "MT5"? So as a name "Name EA MT5" or just "Name"?

Thanks,

Just hide it from the market, and start again 

You can name it what you like within reason, no need to have EA or MT5 in the name that is upto you

You can't delete it, just do as Paul said.

Many thanks for the fast answer.

I am asking about hiding as I have read that copies of a strategy are not allowed and will be removed. Or are hidden versions not considered as copies?

Dominik Rueffer #:
Many thanks for the fast answer.

I am asking about hiding as I have read that copies of a strategy are not allowed and will be removed. Or are hidden versions not considered as copies?

I guess they are not considered as copies, as I have done the same.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I guess they are not considered as copies, as I have done the same.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Reason: