More mql5 users (login) on one dedicated server

Hello,
If I have dedicated server, is there problem to login more different mql5 users?
For example I will rent dedicated server with my friend and he has his own mt4 platform with his logged in mql5 profile(his EAs) and I have my own installed mt4 platform with my logged in mql5 profile. Everything on one desktop, is there any issue with this?
Thank you

I don't think you will have any problem.

Go ahead and see how it goes.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't think you will have any problem.

Go ahead and see how it goes.

It works, but somebody told me that mql5 will ban you for this…

Martin Houska #:
It works, but somebody told me that mql5 will ban you for this…

It is not allowed to have multiple MQL5 accounts yourself, not to use some MQL5 accounts of various users on the same computer or VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It is not allowed to have multiple MQL5 accounts yourself, not to use some MQL5 accounts of various users on the same computer or VPS.

If its true, then its great. I was warned about permanent ban, what is something I dont want 😅

Hi my name Solani. I want to change my vps account from mt5 to mt4 account, any help?

solani73 #:
Hi my name Solani. I want to change my vps account from mt5 to mt4 account, any help?

You can't do that, they only workaround is to cancel your MQL5 VPS subscription and your remaining time will be credited in your MQL5 account as free minutes.

Then you can subscribe to MQL5 VPS with your MT4 account and use these free minutes that you will available.

Reason: